Tuesday, July 10, 2012

QlikView : Auto Reload With Batch File & System Scheduler

Step : 1

Create .bat   file .

Put this below coding into .bat file

@echo off
REM #####################################################
REM # 
REM # This script will run .qvw file mentioned below
REM #  to load relevant .qvd automatically
REM #
REM #####################################################

 "C:\Program Files\QlikView\Qv.exe" /r "E:\QlikView\Actual Stocks V2.qvw"

REM #####################################################
REM # 
REM # End
REM #
REM ##################################################### 

Step:2

Schedule this batch file from your system

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your welcome....
      Feel free to ask anything....

      Delete
  2. Hi, I have a question. I exported the settings from windows scheduler. it gave me an xml. I want to import that with a button. Can you please explain how can I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please guide me where to save that batch file if i am using relative path
    and
    how to give the path in that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi t?ere every?ne, it’s my first visit at this web page, and piece of writing is in fact friitful in favor of me, keep up posti?g t?e?e ty?es of posts.
    QlikView comes with many features for performing data analysis, navigation, and presentation
    thanks.qlikview training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to reload a qvw document and save it with a different name. Can I do it in a batch file?

    Thanks in advance.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete